1st Grade Science Club – 2018/2019 School year
Does your child enjoy exploring science and conducting experiments? Science Explorations is now available with “sensational” science experiments. During this club, students will participate in a four-week long science club that will explore the wonders of chemistry, physics, and optics. Students will have a blast as they investigate during this hands-on program.
WELCOME to Sensational Science
Registration Fee: $76.00*
*Sibling Discount: 20% discount for additional children
- Registration Deadline: Wednesday, May 1, 2019.
- There will be a $25.00 fee for any returned checks or declined credit cards.
- Course fees will not be refundable after Friday, May 3, 2019. Refunds issued prior to May 3rd will incur a $10.00 processing fee.
See below for program dates and times at each location.
(Please register for the school that your child is attending.)
|1st Grade Science – 2018/2019 School Year|
|School||Day of the Week||Dates||Time|
|Mills Pond||Wednesday||5/8, 5/15, 5/22, 5/29||8:15-9:15am|
|St. James||Thursday||5/9, 5/16, 5/23, 5/30||8:15-9:15am|
When registering please remember to fill out ALL information requested on the registration page.
- Registration is accepted on a FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS.
- There is a strict limit of students per club.
- The sibling discount of 20% applies to ADDITIONAL children.
- PLEASE NOTE: You will receive 2 email confirmations:
1st Registration Acknowledgement: Automatic email confirming receipt of payment and registration. This email does not guarantee your child’s placement as there is a strict limit of students per club. You will be contacted regarding your registration request due to low enrollment or the class having reached capacity. Please note if your class is wait listed, you will NOT automatically be placed in an alternate option.
2nd Program Confirmation: Confirmation including all of the program details- dates, time, teacher, classroom assignment etc. will be sent via email about 1 week prior to the start of the program. This email will confirm your child’s registration in the program.
If you have any questions, please contact SCOPE at 631-360-0800 ext. 133 email@example.com