At SCOPE Education Services, our primary aim is to engage Long Island children in a safe, nurturing environment. Through our child care services and education programs, we promote both their growth and well-being.
Pre-Kindergarten/UPK Program Information & Registration
Our Pre-K/UPK program provides three and four year old children with opportunities for learning through exploration, play and discovery that build on children’s social, emotional, cognitive and physical growth.
SCOPE Pre-Kindergarten – Parent/Guardian is responsible for tuition.
SCOPE UPK (Universal Pre-Kindergarten) – New York State grant pays for students that turn 4 years old on or before December 1, to attend program. Student selection is through a lottery process done by the school district. Students must be a district resident.
Please click on the district link below to obtain registration information, enrollment requirements and costs.
School Year Before and After Child Care Programs
For working parents, having child care available before and after school can make a huge difference in being able to achieve balance and well-being for themselves and their families. Below are options for school year child care for working parents in Nassau and Suffolk counties.
School Year Enrichment Programs
Learning does not have to stop with the ending of the school day! From painting to building robots, our after-school and Saturday enrichment programs have children involved in exploration and team building.
- Bay Shore Saturday Enrichment Program
- Commack World Language Program
- East Islip Saturday Enrichment Program
- Garden City After School Enrichment
- Garden City Winter Enrichment
- Hauppauge Saturday Enrichment Program
- Jericho After School Enrichment Program
- Kings Park World Language
- Lindenhurst Saturday Enrichment Program
- New Hyde Park-Garden City Park After School Enrichment Program
- Sachem Saturday Enrichment Program
- Sachem Science Explorations Club
- Sayville Science Explorations Club
- Smithtown Academic Challenge and Enrichment Program (ACE)
- Smithtown Winter Explorations Program
- Smithtown Science Explorations Club
- Smithtown Middle School Robotics Program
- West Babylon School Enrichment
Summer Child Care Programs
SCOPE Student Services are excited to offer a summer of adventure at our Summer Fun Program! With flexibility and new adventures planned, we’re certain there isn’t a more affordable summer program for your child.
Please contact Barbara T. at 631-360-0800, ext. 162 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle Country Summer Fun Program
When: July 1 – August 23
Where: New Lane Elementary
Age: 4 – 12 years
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm (with extended care available)
- Click Here to download and print the 2019 Summer Calendar
- Click Here to download and print the 2019 Summer Registration Form
- Click Here to download and print the 2019 Pricing/Payment Terms
- Click Here to download and print the Emergency Information Authorization Card