At SCOPE Education Services, our primary aim is to engage Long Island children in a safe, nurturing environment. Through our child care services and education programs, we promote both their growth and well-being.
Pre-Kindergarten/UPK Program Information & Registration
SCOPE Pre-Kindergarten – Parent/Guardian is responsible for tuition.
SCOPE UPK (Universal Pre-Kindergarten) – New York State grant pays for students that turn 4 years old on or before December 1, to attend program. Student selection is through a lottery process done by the school district. Students must be a district resident.
Please click on the district link below to obtain registration information, enrollment requirements and costs.
2021 – 2022 Pre-Kindergarten Programs
- East Meadow
- East Moriches *Four year old district residents contact the school district regarding the Lottery based program. Three year old and four year old non-residents, CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. Extended Day registration will be available on Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 10:00am. CLICK HERE to view East Moriches Presentation.
- East Rockaway
- Eastport-South Manor – Please call the school district for the latest UPK information.
- Huntington – CLICK HERE to view Huntington UPK Presentation. For District Lottery questions, please call 631-673-4294.
- North Babylon
- Miller Place
- Southold UPK and Extended Day
- West Babylon
2021 – 2022 Employee Day Care
2020 – 2021 Pre-Kindergarten Programs
If you are interested in registering for the current school year (2020-2021), please call 631- 360 – 0800 ext. 133.
- East Meadow
- East Moriches * Four year old district residents contact the school district regarding the Lottery based program. Three year old and four year old non-district residents and Extended Day, click here to register.
- Hampton Bays
- Island Trees
- Miller Place
- New Hyde Park-Garden City Park
- North Babylon
- West Babylon
School Year Before and After Child Care Programs
School Year Enrichment Programs
Learning does not have to stop with the ending of the school day! From painting to building robots, our after-school and Saturday enrichment programs have children involved in exploration and team building.
- Bay Shore Saturday Enrichment Program
- Bellmore After School Enrichment Program
- Commack World Language Program
- East Islip Saturday Enrichment Program
- Garden City After School Enrichment
- Garden City Winter Enrichment
- Great Neck After School Enrichment Programs
- Hauppauge Saturday Enrichment Program
- Jericho After School Enrichment Program
- Kings Park World Language Program
- Lindenhurst Saturday Enrichment Program
- New Hyde Park-Garden City Park After School Enrichment Program
- North Merrick Enrichment Program
- Sachem Saturday Enrichment Program
- Sachem Science Explorations Club
- Sayville After School Enrichment
- Smithtown STEAM Program
- Smithtown Sensational Science 2 Program
- Smithtown Sensational Science 3 Program
- Smithtown Winter Explorations Program
- West Babylon STEAM After School Enrichment
Summer Enrichment Programs
SCOPE adheres to school district, Department of Health and CDC (Center for Disease Control) COVID-19 guidelines and protocols.
Students should be registered for the grade level they will be entering in September 2021.
*Middle Country School District Students Only – Register for the grade level currently attending for the 2020-2021 school year.
ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM – ELEYO https://scopeonline.ce.eleyo.com
Please click on district link below to view brochure and to register.
- Babylon Summer Enrichment Program – To view Babylon course descriptions CLICK HERE
- Center Moriches Summer ENL Program
- Center Moriches Summer ENL Program – En Espanol
- Center Moriches Summer Enrichment Program K-8
- Commack Summer Enrichment Program – To view Commack course descriptions CLICK HERE
- Connetquot Program Grades 2-5
- Connetquot Summer Enrichment ELA-MATH Program Grades 6-8
- East Moriches Summer Enrichment Program
- Garden City K – 7 Summer Enrichment Program
- Garden City High School and Middle School Summer Enrichment
- Garden CIty High School Summer Enrichment
- Garden City Summer Support
- Huntington Summer Enrichment Program
- Huntington Summer Music and Arts Program – To View Huntington course descriptions CLICK HERE
- Island Trees Summer Enrichment & Extended Day Program
- Islip Summer Enrichment Program
- Manhasset Summer Enrichment
- Middle Country Summer Enrichment for students currentlyenrolled in Pre-Kindergarten
- Middle Country Summer Enrichment & Extended Day Program for students currently in grades K-5 To view Middle Country course descriptions CLICK HERE
- Middle Country Summer Enrichment for students currently in grades 6-8 To view Middle Country course descriptions CLICK HERE
- North Bellmore Summer Program
- North Merrick Summer Program
- Riverhead – To view Riverhead course descriptions CLICK HERE
- Sachem Summer Enrichment & Extended Day Program – To view Sachem course descriptions CLICK HERE
- Sachem District Funded Summer Program – Grades K-8
- Sachem District Funded Summer Program- High School Grades 9-12
- Shelter Island Summer Enrichment Program – for District Residents Only
- Shelter Island Summer Enrichment Program – for Out of District Residents
- Smithtown Summer Enrichment
Virtual Summer Enrichment Programs for Students in Grades K-8
Each course features eight 50 minute classes via ZOOM by skilled and certified instructors. Courses are offered in the evenings and are a great way to continue your child’s learning at home! Join students from all over NY State!
To View Flyer and Register CLICK HERE
Summer Fun 2021
Please click on district link below to view flyer and to register.