At SCOPE Education Services, our primary aim is to engage Long Island children in a safe, nurturing environment. Through our child care services and education programs, we promote both their growth and well-being.
Pre-Kindergarten/UPK Program Information & Registration
SCOPE Pre-Kindergarten – Parent/Guardian is responsible for tuition.
SCOPE UPK (Universal Pre-Kindergarten) – New York State grant pays for students that turn 4 years old on or before December 1, to attend program. Student selection is through a lottery process done by the school district. Students must be a district resident.
Please click on the district link below to obtain registration information, enrollment requirements and costs.
School Year Before and After Child Care Programs
School Year Enrichment Programs
- Bay Shore Saturday Enrichment Program
- Commack World Language Program
- East Islip Saturday Enrichment Program
- Garden City After School Enrichment
- Garden City Winter Enrichment
- Hauppauge Saturday Enrichment Program
- Jericho After School Enrichment Program
- Kings Park World Language
- Lindenhurst Saturday Enrichment Program
- New Hyde Park-Garden City Park After School Enrichment Program
- Sachem Saturday Enrichment Program
- Sachem Science Explorations Club
- Sayville Science Explorations Club
- Smithtown Academic Challenge and Enrichment Program (ACE)
- Smithtown Winter Explorations Program
- Smithtown Science Explorations Club
- Smithtown Middle School Robotics Program
- West Babylon School Enrichment
Summer Child Care Programs
SCOPE Student Services are excited to offer a summer of adventure at our Summer Fun Program! With flexibility and new adventures planned, we’re certain there isn’t a more affordable summer program for your child.
Please contact Barbara T. at 631-360-0800, ext. 162 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle Country Summer Fun Program
When: July 1 – August 23
Where: New Lane Elementary
Age: 4 – 12 years
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm (with extended care available)
- Click Here to download and print the 2019 Summer Calendar
- Click Here to download and print the 2019 Summer Registration Form
- Click Here to download and print the 2019 Pricing/Payment Terms
- Click Here to download and print the Emergency Information Authorization Card