Student Enrichment Programs
SCOPE is Long Island’s largest provider of Before, After, Saturday, and Summer Enrichment Programs for school students. Last year more than 8,000 students entering grades Pre-K – 12 participated in SCOPE programs hosted in public schools in Nassau and Suffolk County and Virtually.
Our programs include a wide variety of enrichment classes from coding and technology, cooking, theatre, to outdoor fitness and more. SCOPE enrichment programs are collaboratively designed with school districts to provide a safe, fun and caring environment for students.
Programs are open to residents of school districts for eligible grades as determined by the school district.
For Further Information contact:
Director of Instructional Services
631-360-0800 ext. 146
School Year Enrichment Programs
Learning does not have to stop with the ending of the school day! From painting to building robots, our after-school and Saturday enrichment programs have children involved in exploration and team building.
- Bay Shore Saturday Enrichment Program
- Bellmore After School Enrichment Program
- Commack World Language Program
- East Islip Saturday Enrichment Program
- Garden City After School Enrichment
- Garden City Winter Enrichment
- Great Neck After School Enrichment Programs
- Hauppauge Saturday Enrichment Program
- Jericho After School Enrichment Program
- Kings Park World Language Program
- Lindenhurst Saturday Enrichment Program
- New Hyde Park-Garden City Park After School Enrichment Program
- North Merrick Enrichment Program
- Sachem Saturday Enrichment Program
- Sachem Science Explorations Club
- Sayville After School Enrichment
- Smithtown STEAM Program
- Smithtown Sensational Science
- Smithtown Winter Explorations Program
- West Babylon STEAM After School Enrichment
Virtual Enrichment Programs for Students in Grades K-12
Each course features eight 50 minute classes via ZOOM by skilled and certified instructors. Courses are offered in the evenings and on Saturdays and are a great way to continue your child’s learning at home! Join students from all over NY State!
Summer Enrichment Programs
SCOPE adheres to school district, Department of Health and CDC (Center for Disease Control) COVID-19 guidelines and protocols.
Students should be registered for the grade level they will be entering in September 2022.
ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM – ELEYO https://scopeonline.ce.eleyo.com
Please click on district link below to view brochure and to register.
- Babylon Summer Enrichment Program
- Center Moriches Summer ENL Program
- Center Moriches Summer ENL Program – En Espanol
- Center Moriches Summer Enrichment Program K-8
- Commack Summer Enrichment Program
- Connetquot Program Grades 2-5
- Connetquot Summer Enrichment ELA-MATH Program Grades 6-8
- East Moriches Summer Enrichment Program
- Garden City K – 7 Summer Enrichment Program
- Garden City High School and Middle School Summer Enrichment
- Garden CIty High School Summer Enrichment
- Garden City Summer Support
- Huntington Summer Enrichment Program
- Huntington Summer Music and Arts Program
- Island Trees Summer Enrichment & Extended Day Program
- Islip Summer Enrichment Program
- Manhasset Summer Enrichment
- Middle Country Summer Enrichment for students currently enrolled in Pre-Kindergarten
- Middle Country Summer Enrichment & Extended Day Program for students currently in grades K-5
- Middle Country Summer Enrichment for students currently in grades 6-8
- North Bellmore Summer Program
- North Merrick Summer Program
- Sachem Summer Enrichment & Extended Day Program
- Sachem District Funded Summer Program – Grades K-8
- Sachem District Funded Summer Program- High School Grades 9-12
- Shelter Island Summer Enrichment Program – for District Residents Only
- Shelter Island Summer Enrichment Program – for Out of District Residents
- Smithtown Summer Enrichment