Connetquot Summer Music Program 2019
Program Dates: Monday, July 1st – Friday, July 5th (excluding July 4th)
Monday, July 8th – Thursday, July 11th
Monday, July 15th – Thursday, July 18th
Monday, July 22nd – Thursday, July 25th
Program Fee: See Below
Program Location: Connetquot High School
Registration Deadline: Friday, June 7, 2019
Refund Policy: There will be no refunds after Friday, June 14, 2019.
Refunds issued prior to June 14th will incur a $10.00 processing fee.
SUMMER BAND (For students entering Grades 3-12 in September)
- Beginners: Students with no prior experience1/2 hour group lesson at 9:00-9:30am OR 9:30-10:00am $87.00 per student
- Students with 1 year experience: 1/2 hour lesson at 10:00-10:30am OR 10:30 – 11:00am $115.00 per student
- Students with 2 or more years experience:
Band rehearsal at 8:30-9:00am AND a lesson once a week from 8:00-8:30am $115.00 per student
- High School Jazz Students: (9th-12th Grade): Jazz Band rehearsal 11:00-11:45am $115.00 per student
SUMMER ORCHESTRA (For students entering Grades 3-12 in September)
- Beginners: Students with no prior experience: 1/2 hour group lesson at 8:30 – 9:00am $87.00 per student
- Students with 1 or 2 years experience: 9:00 – 10:00am $115.00 per student
- Students with 3 or more years experience: 10:00 – 11:00am $115.00 per student
SUMMER THEATER (For students entering Grades 6-12 in September) $153.00 per student
- The music teacher will contact you prior to the start of the program with your scheduled lesson time.
- Instrumental lessons are limited to the instruments currently offered during the regular school year.
- Some school owned instruments will be made available to students in the summer program.
- Parents may need to rent instruments that are not available from the school.
- Students will participate in a performance on the last day of the program – Thursday, July 25, 2019.
1st Registration Acknowledgement: Automatic email confirming receipt of payment and registration. Please note if your class is waitlisted, you will NOT be charged UNLESS we can accommodate the registration.
2nd Program Confirmation: Confirmations including all of the program details- dates, time, drop off and pick up information, etc. will be sent via email prior to the start of the program.
If you have any questions, please contact SCOPE Education Services at email@example.com or 631-360-0800 ext. 133.