2019 SCOPE After School World Language Program at Commack UFSD
SCOPE Education Services is offering an after-school enrichment program in world languages at Commack UFSD. Students currently enrolled in grades 3-5 are eligible to participate. This program will enhance your child’s cultural awareness and provide a valuable introduction to the study of a world language. Students will explore topics such
Course offerings include:
- American Sign Language
Program Dates: Tuesdays & Thursdays
March 19, 21, 26, 28
April 2, 4, 9, 11, 16 & 18 2019
Program Time: 3:30 – 4:20 p.m.
Program Location: Burr Intermediate School*
* Transportation will be provided from Sawmill to Burr. In addition, a late bus will be provided at the end of the program.
Program Fee: $110.00 per student
*Sibling Discount: 20% discount for additional children
*20% discount for SCOPE Child Care students attending on the same day
Registration Deadline: Friday, February 15, 2019.
We cannot guarantee transportation after the registration deadline.
Refund Deadline: Course fees will not be refundable after Friday, March 1, 2019. Refunds issued prior to March 1st will incur a $10.00 processing fee.
- Sawmill students will be bussed to Burr for the start of
- At the end of the program, students can:
- Be picked up at Burr
- Go to SCOPE After Child Care at Burr (only if registered)
- Take the late bus home
- Take the late bus back to Sawmill for SCOPE After Child Care (only if registered)
- Take the late bus to the caregiver’s house*
*Information must be on record with district’s transportation
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- PLEASE INDICATE IF YOUR CHILD WILL NEED BUS TRANSPORTATION AND SPECIFICALLY STATE THE LOCATION.
- Registration is accepted on a FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS.
- There is a strict limit of students per class.
- SCOPE requires a minimum enrollment to run the program and each class.
- PLEASE NOTE: You will receive 2 email confirmations:
1st Registration Acknowledgement: Automatic email confirming receipt of payment and registration. This email does not guarantee your child’s placement as there is a strict limit of students per class. You will be contacted regarding your registration request due to low enrollment or the class
2nd Program Confirmation: Confirmation including all of the program details- dates, time, teacher, classroom assignment etc. will be sent via email about 1 week prior to the start of the program. This email will confirm your child’s registration in the program.
If you have any questions, please contact SCOPE at email@example.com or 631-360-0800 ext. 133.