Summer Enrichment Program Babylon 2019
This program is for students entering grades K-6 in September 2019
Out-of-District Residents are welcome to participate!
Click Here to view the Summer Enrichment Brochure
When: Monday, July 1 – Friday, July 26 8:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
(Excluding July 4th)
4 Weeks- Monday, July 1 – Friday, July 26 (19 days)
Period A: 8:45 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
Period B: 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Entering 1st – 6th Grade:
Session 1: Monday, July 1 – Friday, July 12 8:45 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
Session 2: Monday, July 1 – Friday, July 12 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Session 3: Monday, July 15 – Friday, July 26 8:45 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
Session 4: Monday, July 15 – Friday, July 26 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Where: Babylon Elementary School
KINDERGARTEN COURSES: $215.00 per period
1st – 6th Grade COURSES:
* Session 1 & 2 (9 Days): $102.00 per session
* Session 3 & 4 (10 Days): $113.00 per session
*20% sibling discount for additional children*
Registration Deadline: Friday, May 31, 2019
Refund Policy: Course fees are nonrefundable after Friday, June 7, 2019. Refunds issued prior to June 7th will incur a $10.00 processing fee.
When registering please remember to fill out ALL information requested on the registration page.
- Registration is accepted on a FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS.
- There is a strict limit of students per class.
- PLEASE NOTE: You will receive 2 email confirmations:
- If you have any questions, please contact SCOPE at firstname.lastname@example.org or 631-360-0800 ext. 133.
- 2nd Program Confirmation: Confirmations including all of the program details-dates, time, drop off and pick up information, etc. will be sent via email prior to the start of the program.
- 1st Registration Acknowledgement: Automatic email confirming receipt of payment and registration. *Every effort will be made to honor your course choice(s). In the event of high or low enrollment, we will attempt to accommodate an alternate option, if space is available. Please note if your child is wait listed, you will NOT automatically be placed in your 2nd course choice.