SAT/PSAT/ACT Preparatory CoursesSCOPE's college preparatory program is moving out of the classroom and into the comfort of the student's home.
For years, SCOPE Education Services' college preparatory program has been the one Long Island educators trust to help students improve test scores and gain acceptance into their top-choice colleges. With the introduction of our virtual, live online program, accessing SCOPE programs will be even easier and more convenient.
A convenient, affordable, live online college preparatory program is now available from SCOPE, the organization educators have trusted for years.
Our new virtual environment uses the same approach proven to maximize test scores. There is no better time to start a college prep program than right now. With our new flexible schedule and affordable pricing, you're sure to find the course that fits your student's schedule.
Online Program Overview
- Convenient. Live, at-home instruction makes the program ideal for all students, especially those with busy schedules.
- Highly Interactive. Students collaborate with the instructor and each other through an interactive whiteboard to demonstrate test questions and solutions. Students can also participate using video and audio features to chat and ask questions.
- Student-focused. With small classes averaging 15 students and one-on-one access to the instructor outside of class time, individualized attention is available to each student.
- Led by experienced instructors. All SCOPE instructors are trained in the specific discipline or teach at the college level and use our own customized student workbooks.
- The PSAT preparatory course is offered in the fall in preparation for the October exam. This 15-hour course covers Critical Reading/Vocabulary, Grammar and Mathematics and prepares the student for the PSAT exam.
- The SAT preparatory course is offered to coincide with the College Board test dates. This 21-hour course, covers Critical Reading/Vocabulary, Grammar/Essay Writing and Mathematics.
- The ACT preparatory course is offered to coincide with ACT test dates. This 15-hour course, covers Science, Mathematics, Grammar and Critical Reading/Vocabulary.
Betty Westcott Coordinator for Student Preparatory Programs 631-881-9651 firstname.lastname@example.org