Miller Place Kindergarten Enrichment
2013-2014 SCOPE Kindergarten Enrichment Program at Miller Place School District
SCOPE Education Services in cooperation with the Miller Place School District, is pleased to provide a financially self-supporting Kindergarten Enrichment Program available to district kindergarten students. The SCOPE Enrichment Program is designed to provide a wonderland of opportunity and discovery that builds on children’s natural curiosity. A stimulating classroom environment will be provided where students are encouraged to actively investigate, experiment and work cooperatively with their peers using many hands on experiences.
The SCOPE Enrichment Program will be taught by NYS certified teachers. The program is designed to help children build on their prior knowledge and enhance their learning experiences. The Program will focus on meeting the child's total developmental needs including academic, social, emotional, motor and cognitive growth. SCOPE follows all district policies including those related to food allergies. No food (i.e. birthday treats) will be allowed in the classroom with the exception of lunch.
Please join us for an informational Open House on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 at 7:00 PM at the Andrew Muller Primary School
- PROGRAM LOCATION:
- Andrew Muller Primary School: 65 Lower Rocky Point Road, Miller Place
- The morning Enrichment Program hours will be 9:00 am – 1:15 pm, M-F
- The afternoon Enrichment Program hours will be 11:45 am – 4:00 pm, M-F
- Parents will be responsible to either drop off their child to the SCOPE morning Kindergarten Enrichment Program or pick up their child from the SCOPE afternoon Kindergarten Enrichment program each day.
- PROGRAM FEES:
There is a non-refundable monthly tuition fee that is due on or before the 15 of each month in advance for the upcoming month (with the exception of the September tuition which is due upon registration). Fees are subject to change.
Monthly Rate: $333.00 per month.
There is a 20% sibling discount
- REGISTRATION FEES:
- $40.00 annual non-refundable registration fee
- $20.00 each additional child
- REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
Applications are currently being accepted. Parents may also obtain a registration application by calling the SCOPE Administration Office at 631-360-0800 ext. 100.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registrations will only be accepted by mail. No registrations will be accepted at the Andrew Muller Primary School.
- Mail your completed registration application, blue emergency card, non-refundable registration fee and first month's tuition:
SCOPE STUDENT SERVICES-REGISTRATION
100 Lawrence Avenue, Smithtown, NY 11787
- Parents will be notified by mail of their enrollment status.
ENROLLMENT IS LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF 40 AM STUDENTS AND 40 PM STUDENTS SO PLEASE REGISTER EARLY
Anticipated start date September 9, 2013
For further SCOPE information please call (631) 360-0800 ext. 100
Please do not call Andrew Muller Primary School for information