How To Increase SAT Score
How to increase SAT score – Learn how to increase SAT scores with tips, tricks and tools with our low cost and high quality prep courses in a live at-home interactive environment. For years, SCOPE Education Services' College Preparatory Program has been the one Long Island Educators trust to help students improve test scores and gain acceptance into their top choice colleges. With our virtual live online program, accessing SCOPE's prep course will be easy and affordable for students.
Our new live online SAT courses use the latest in web conferencing technology to bring SCOPE’s test prep approach SAT courses into a real time educational environment all from the comfort of your home.
SAT Preparatory Courses
SAT Courses Description:
- 21 hours of live online instruction
- Covers Critical Reading/Vocabulary, Grammar/Essay Writing and Math
- Separate teachers for Verbal and Math
- Custom student workbook with real SAT questions
- Courses are offered to coincide with College Board test dates
- PROGRAM COST: $225.00*
- REFUND POLICY: No refunds, discounts or prorated fees for these SAT courses. SCOPE reserves the right to cancel a course if there is insufficient enrollment. *Textbooks must be purchased separately. Headsets are required.
- HEADSET: A headset with microphone is required to participate.
TEXTBOOK: The Official SAT Study Guide, 2nd Edition by College Board
*Students are expected to purchase the textbook separately. See links below:
- WORKBOOK: Free custom SCOPE SAT Workbook that must be downloaded. Instructions for downloading will be emailed prior to first session.
- COMPUTER: A desktop or laptop with high speed internet access AND Active X or Java. (No dial-up)
ONLINE CLASSES IN PREPARATION FOR SAT EXAMS:
MARCH 5, 2014
MAY 3, 2014
AND JUNE 7, 2014
ONLINE CLASSES IN PREPARATION FOR SAT SPRING, 2014 EXAMS
|Course Title||Days of the week||Dates||Times|
|SAT - Sunday PM - for March 5, 2014 Exam||Sundays||1/5, 1/12, 1/19, 1/26, 2/9, 2/23 & 3/2||6:00 pm - 9:15 pm|
|Register for the SAT-Sunday PM Class in Prep for March 5, 2014 Exam|
|SAT - Sunday PM - for May 3, 2014 Exam||Sundays||3/9, 3/16, 3/23, 3/30, 4/6, 4/13 & 4/27||6:00 pm - 9:15 pm|
|Register for the SAT-Sunday PM Class in Prep for May 3, 2014 Exam|
|SAT - Sunday PM - for June 7, 2014 Exam||Sundays||4/6, 4/13, 4/27, 5/4, 5/11, 5/18 & 6/1||6:00 pm - 9:15 pm|
|Register for the SAT-Sunday PM Class in Prep for June 7, 2014 Exam|
How To Increase SAT Score
SAT Test Taking StrategiesACT Courses | ACT Prep Courses | ACT Test Preparation | Be Ready for College | Boost SAT Score | College Admissions Tests | College Prep Courses | College Test Prep | High School College Prep Courses
How to Increase SAT Score | Increase SAT Score | Online SAT | Online SAT Prep | Online Test Prep
Prepare for SAT Test | Preparing for SAT Test | PSAT Courses | PSAT Prep Courses | PSAT Test Preparation | SAT Courses | SAT Essay Practice | SAT Live Online | SAT Math Practice | SAT Math Review | SAT Practice Course | SAT Preparation Courses | SAT Preparation Help | SAT Prep Courses | SAT Prep Online | SAT Prep Program | SAT Review Courses
SAT Test Preparation | SAT Test Taking Strategies | SAT Tutoring | SAT Verbal Practice | SCOPE Education Services | Test Prep Program ACT Preparation | ACT Prep Classes | SAT Review Courses | SAT Help | SAT Online | SAT Preparation | SAT Review |